SecureChange™ Basic is provided - at no additional charge - for
all SecureTrack customers. It features out-of-the-box change
automation workflows, and includes all of the powerful security
intelligence features of SecureChange.
With SecureChange Basic, all Tufin customers have an opportunity
to implement Security Change Automation and benefit from proactive
risk management, streamlined operations, and improved IT
SecureChange Basic Features:
- Task Management: Intuitive, Web 2.0 interface
makes it easy for users and administrators to manage their security
- Proactive Risk Analysis: Process-driven,
enforced risk analysis prior to approvals and configuration change
- Executive Dashboard: Graphical reports on the
accuracy and efficiency of the change management process.
- Policy Change Advisor: Productivity tool that
helps administrators to rapidly design secure, accurate
- Ticket Verification: Automatic comparison of
actual configuration changes to the original access request ensures
that the request was fulfilled accurately.
Customers requiring unlimited, fully customizable workflows, should
purchase a license for SecureChange.